The library has a lot of resources for Philosophy!
This guide is designed to support the research and learning needs of the philosophy program. Here, you'll find resources for:
- selecting and evaluating sources
- constructing research questions
- search tips and strategies
- finding sources in Charger Search, databases, online sources, and statistics
- recommended citation and style guides
- contacting librarians for help
According to the Bureau of Labor Statistics:
- "Postsecondary teachers instruct students in a wide variety of academic and career and technical subjects beyond the high school level. They also conduct research and publish scholarly papers and books."
- "Editors plan, review, and revise content for publication."
If you have suggestions for other resources, please let us know!