The library has a lot of resources for Theater Arts!
This guide is designed to support the research and learning needs of the international affairs program. Here, you'll find resources for:
- selecting and evaluating sources
- constructing research questions
- search tips and strategies
- finding sources in Charger Search, databases, online sources, and statistics
- recommended citation and style guides
- contacting librarians for help
According to the Bureau of Labor Statistics:
- "Actors express ideas and portray characters in theater, film, television, and other performing arts media. They interpret a writer’s script to entertain or inform an audience."
- "Dancers and choreographers use dance performances to express ideas and stories. There are many types of dance, such as ballet, tango, modern dance, tap, and jazz."
- "Musicians and singers play instruments or sing for live audiences and in recording studios."
- "Producers and directors make business and creative decisions about film, television, stage, and other productions."
If you have suggestions for other resources, please let us know!