According to the Bureau of Labor Statistics:
- "Interpreters and translators convert information from one language into another language. Interpreters work in spoken or sign language; translators work in written language."
This guide is designed to support the research and learning needs of the foreign language program. Here, you'll find resources for:
- selecting and evaluating sources
- constructing research questions
- search tips and strategies
- finding sources in Charger Search, databases, online sources, and statistics
- recommended citation and style guides
- contacting librarians for help
If you have suggestions for other resources, please let us know!