According to the Bureau of Labor Statistics:
- "Market research analysts study market conditions to examine potential sales of a product or service. They help companies understand what products people want, who will buy them, and at what price."
- "Archivists appraise, process, catalog, and preserve permanent records and historically valuable documents. Curators oversee collections of artwork and historic items, and may conduct public service activities for an institution. Museum technicians and conservators prepare and restore objects and documents in museum collections and exhibits."
- "Meeting, convention, and event planners coordinate all aspects of events and professional meetings. They arrange meeting locations, transportation, and other details."
This guide is designed to support the research and learning needs of the humanities program. Here, you'll find resources for:
- selecting and evaluating sources
- constructing research questions
- search tips and strategies
- finding sources in Charger Search, databases, online sources, and statistics
- recommended citation and style guides
- contacting librarians for help
If you have suggestions for other resources, please let us know!