The library has a lot of resources for Hospitality subjects!
This guide is designed to support the research and learning needs of Hospitality programs. Here, you'll find resources for:
- selecting and evaluating sources
- constructing research questions
- search tips and strategies
- finding sources in Charger Search, databases, online sources, and statistics
- recommended citation and style guides
- contacting librarians for help
As for what you can do with these subjects, there is tons! To name just a few, according to the Bureau of Labor Statistics:
- "Lodging managers ensure that traveling guests have a pleasant experience at their establishment with accommodations. They also ensure that the business is run efficiently and profitably."
- "Recreation workers design and lead activities to help people stay active, improve fitness, and have fun."
- "Food service managers are responsible for the daily operation of restaurants or other establishments that prepare and serve food and beverages."
If you have suggestions for other resources, please email us!