According to the Bureau of Labor Statistics:
- "Biological technicians help biological and medical scientists conduct laboratory tests and experiments."
- "Biochemists and biophysicists study the chemical and physical principles of living things and of biological processes, such as cell development, growth, heredity, and disease."
This guide is designed to support the research and learning needs of the biology program. Here, you'll find resources for:
- selecting and evaluating sources
- constructing research questions
- search tips and strategies
- finding sources in Charger Search, databases, online sources, and statistics
- recommended citation and style guides
- contacting librarians for help
If you have suggestions for other resources, please let us know!